Who are these resources aimed at?
- OD and Leadership leads wishing to introduce a recognition scheme into their own trust.
- Staff, patients and carers to understand why compassion matters and the wider impact of our actions
- People wishing to positively influence culture within teams, directorates, organisations and the wider system
The purpose of this resource is to;
- Provide education and context around compassionate leadership and why it matters
- To illustrate compassion in action by describing our compassion recognition scheme as a case study
- To outline our analysis and findings from over 1500 compassion nominations into 7 key action and impact themes
- To discuss and share the formal evaluation and the wider impact of our findings
How long will it take?
The full presentation including the videos will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. You can either view the entire presentation from start to finish, or if you are particularly interested in one section please click on the menu below.
Click on the image above to play the presentation in a pop-up window. If you have problems opening the presentation please use the link below to open in a new browser tab: